Xiaomi Poco X4 GT 5G: Taste the Premium
What do you understand when you hear “Premium Smartphones”? Are they the flagships that the brands like Samsung keep launching from time to time? Well, you can say that these are flagship smartphones, but when you say premium, you can actually get a totally different feel.
I can say that the Poco X4 GT 5G is one of the latest premium smartphones that are about to get launched globally and honestly, the feature of this smartphone from Xiaomi blow me off.
So let us not waste more time and have a look at some of the major features of the new Poco X4 GT 5G to get a better idea about it:
- Poco X4 GT 5G is an utterly stylish device with a size of 8.9mm and weighs about 200g. It arrives in 3 different color variants: Black, Blue, and Silver.
- The smartphone occurs with a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display that consists of features such as a 144Hz display refresh rate, Dolby Vision, 650 nits of peak brightness, and a screen-to-body ratio of 85.1 percent. The smartphone also comes with 1080p display resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 support for extra durability.
- The smartphone has the new MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor under the hood and this is the 5nm processor that works exceptionally well with its octa-core structure and primary clock speed of 2.85GHz. It also contains Arm Mali-G610 MC6 as its GPU and you get MIUI 13 for POCO over Android 12 as the operating system support.
- As per the reports, this device occurs in 2 variants of RAM and ROM. The lower variant comes with 8GB RAM support and 128GB internal storage while the higher variant contains 8GB RAM with 256GB storage. I think both these variants are pretty good for the users and you can choose any one of them according to your budget.
- Talking about the camera support with the device, you get a 64MP triple rear camera that consists of an 8MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP macro camera as well. You get an LED flash support so that you can take great images and videos in low light as well. Besides, the smartphone consists of a 20MP front camera for your selfies and video calls.
- The battery power in the smartphone is also quite good and you get a 5080mAh battery that will last a pretty good amount of time. Besides, you get 67W fast charging support as well which promises to charge your smartphone from 0 to 100 percent in just 46 minutes. You also get the USB Power Delivery 3.0 support to ensure your smartphone gets charged pretty quickly.
- There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor in the device with a face unlock feature and a color spectrum as well.
- In terms of connectivity, the smartphone comes with features such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot and contains Bluetooth 5.3 support as well. You get USB Type C 2.0 support and a USB on-the-go feature as well for your needs.
So yes, the features of the new Poco X4 GT 5G smartphone are capable of offering you a premium feel and yet the smartphone is not very costly to match pace with the flagships. So when you get these smart, flagship features at a low cost, you can say that Poco X4 GT 5G is a premium device.
Honestly, Poco X4 GT 5G looks pretty good for the buyers and has pretty much all the good features as well. However, if the display support would have been close to AMOLED and the fingerprint sensor was situated on the display, I think it would have done much better for the users. What do you think?