What impression do you hold when you look at rugged devices? Most people think about a heavy smartphone that would not give up even in the most adverse conditions, and take more money than devices with similar features.
These smartphones are good enough for various uses, including gaming and other demanding needs.
However, if you need a rugged device just for your basic smartphone use needs, Ulefone has brought something exactly applicable. You can go for the new Ulefone Power Armor X11 which is actually a rugged device but is actually good enough for basic smartphone uses only.
Let’s check out the major features of the new Ulefone Power Armor X11 to get a better idea about it:
- Ulefone Power Armor X11 has been launched in just a single, black variant in terms of color and has a thickness of about 19.3mm. It weighs about 330g and is IP68 rated to resist occasional splashes and dust etc. Besides, it is resistant to drops on concrete and could be with you in all kinds of temperature conditions.
- The smartphone has a 5.45-inch display with LCD multi-touch support and IPS technology. It contains a 720p display resolution and fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on the top. The display looks good with HD+ support but the display resolution could have been slightly better.
- The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 processor which is quad-core in structure and is clocked to a max of 2GHz. This also contains an IMG PowerVR GE8300 as the GPU with a frequency of 660MHz and this Mediatek processor is quite good for the basic uses of smartphones.
- The smartphone has been launched in just a single variant in terms of storage and you get 4GB RAM along with 32GB internal storage. However, you can increase the internal storage to up to 256GB with the use of a microSD card.
- Ulefone Power Armor X11 has a 16MP dual rear camera which is good enough considering a budget device. It supports a depth sensor and video resolution up to 1080p. Besides, you get an LED flash to get good images and videos even in low light conditions. The device contains a 5MP front camera that can help you get good selfies and supports 1080p video capture support at 30 frames per second.
- The highlight of the smartphone is the powerful 8150mAh battery that is really huge and would last a good period of time. Besides, it comes with a USB Type-C charging support and a reversible connector port as well. However, I think it could have had better charging support. Just 10W charging support with such a huge battery would take it too long to get charged.
- The smartphone contains a face unlock feature and sensors such as Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Acceleration sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, and NFC.
These are the major features of the new Ulefone Power Armor X11 and this budget smartphone is available at a cost of just $149. Do you think this rugged device is capable of being a good seller at its low cost? Or will it just add to the pile of devices?