Tecno Camon 19 vs Infinix Note 12: What Do You Prefer?
What’s the outcome when siblings fight? Well, we do not call it a fight but a kind of rivalry between the siblings. And this competition between Tecno and Infinix is something similar.
These are the brands that cannot live without each other and they also cannot live without competing with each other. And this time, the ones in the boxing ring are Tecno Camon 19 and Infinix Note 12. Which one do you think is better?
Let’s compare the features of both these smartphones to find out the better option:
- Both Tecno Camon 19 and Infinix Note 12 have a really good design but there is a bit of difference in the display they contain. While Tecno Camon 19 contains a 6.8-inch IPS LCD display with an 88.6 percent screen-to-body ratio, Infinix Note 12 contains a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with an 86 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- One of the major differences between them is their processors. While Tecno Camon 19 comes with a Mediatek Helio G85 gaming processor that is octa-core in structure and is clocked at 2GHz, Infinix Note 12 comes with a Mediatek Helio G88 gaming processor that is again octa-core in structure and has a clock speed of 2GHz. However, Tecno Camon 19 comes with Android 12 support while Infinix Note 12 has Android 11 support still.
- Both Tecno Camon 19 and Infinix Note 12 come with similar RAM and ROM variants and the highest you can get in both devices is 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
- The smartphones contain a really good camera but there is a bit of difference in the camera section of both the devices. Tecno Camon 19 comes with a 64MP triple rear camera, while Infinix Note 12 has a 50MP triple rear camera. However, the other camera features and even the 16MP front camera is the same in both devices.
- Both Tecno Camon 19 and Infinix Note 12 contain a powerful 5000mAh battery which is really good, but while Tecno Camon 19 comes with an 18W fast charging support, Infinix Note 12 comes with a powerful 33W fast charging support.
So while you look at the features of these devices, you will see that there is a lot of competition between these devices. At this point, you cannot say that one of these devices is much better than the other. So which one of these do you think will do better for the budget buyers?