Samsung Galaxy A13 5G: Brand’s Budget Bet
You might have an idea that Samsung is the largest smartphone brand in the world and has the highest market share. However, while Xiaomi has defeated other major brands very quickly, is now the second-largest smartphone brand, and is catching up soon with Samsung, even a giant like Samsung had to do something different to maintain its superiority.
For the last 1 year, Samsung has been launching some really good budget smartphones that have some wonderful specifications and moving on, Samsung has the same plan for upcoming years as well.
The new Samsung Galaxy A13 5G is a prime example of this and it comes with some really interesting specifications at a low cost. Let us have a look at some of the major specifications of this smartphone so that we can know it much better:
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G is one of the most interesting recent 5G smartphones with a size of about 8.8mm and weighs about 195g. It comes with a glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame. Besides, it also supports a single Nano-SIM.
- The smartphone comes with a 6.5-inch PLS TFT display that supports a 90Hz display refresh rate. It also has an 81.1% screen-to-body ratio, 720p display resolution, and 20:9 display aspect ratio. You get a waterdrop notch in front to house the front camera. The display features look good enough except for the display resolution, and if it had the popular 1080p display resolution, it would have been so much better.
- The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Dimensity 700 processor that is octa-core in structure, 7nm in size, and clocked at 2.2GHz. This budget Mediatek processor is good enough for gamers as well as normal users. And you get Samsung’s One UI support over Android 11 and there is an ARM Mali-G57 GPU as well to take care of the graphics section. Overall, this aspect of the device is good enough.
- Samsung has launched this 5G device in only a single variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Yes, I think they have aimed towards the budget buyers and kept things pretty simple in the device which looks good enough.
- The smartphone contains a triple rear camera section. You get a 50MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear camera with an LED flash and this is so interesting for budget buyers. I think this is the best feature at a low cost and could do well for the users even in dark to get great photos and videos. Besides, the smartphone also contains a powerful 5MP front camera that could have been slightly better. Though it is not totally disappointing considering the competition, I think at least an 8MP camera is a must in smartphones.
- The smartphone comes with a powerful battery section as well and it has a 5000mah battery that is pretty good for gaming as well as for all other demanding tasks. I think it would do well enough for the buyers for quite some time and it comes with a 15W fast charging support as well. Though this is nothing extravagant but can certainly do well enough for the buyers.
- The smartphone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a face unlock feature as well. It has a USB Type C 2.0 charging support and exists in a single black color.
I think this smartphone does really well for the kind of features it contains and would be a great option for buyers at a low cost of around $200.
Samsung has already made up its mind to compete with the Chinese smartphone brands but it also keeps up with the quality that it always delivered and that’s what makes Samsung such a wonderful option for the smartphone buyers. What do you think?