Redmi 10 5G: Budget Segment Gets a Star
I think it should be quite normal for people when they see a new device from the previous series by Xiaomi, even when a couple of new-numbered series has been launched. And if you are not able to get it, you should know that Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G smartphone has been launched in India despite the fact that Redmi 11 and Redmi 12 series have also been launched globally.
Well, you just need to put the name of the year after the smartphone you wish to launch and it would be a new one. Is it? Well, I am just kidding here and you might already believe in the assertion that names do not matter. It’s the features of the smartphone that matter and the Redmi 10 5G actually has good specs.
So here are some of the specifications of the Redmi 10 5G that you would really love to have in your smartphone:
- Redmi 10 5G comes with a 6.58-inch display size and has an 83.6 percent screen-to-body ratio. It has an IPS LCD display and a 90Hz display refresh rate. Plus, there is a 1080p display resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 support. As far as the display of the smartphone is concerned, I think it is a pretty good option for the buyers.
- The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Dimensity 700 chipset which is 7nm in size and is clocked at 2.2GHz with an octa-core structure. This 5G chipset is actually pretty good for the buyers at a low cost and has a powerful Arm Mali-G57 MC2 as its GPU as well. You get MIUI 13 over Android 11 which is also a pretty good thing for the buyers. So I guess you would have no issues with respect to the performance of the smartphone.
- The smartphone Redmi 10 2022 is believed to exist in 3 variants of RAM and ROM. The lowest variant comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage and this one would be good enough for the basic buyers. If you need more storage in your smartphone, you can go for the 4GB RAM variant that comes with 128GB storage if you need more RAM and well, you can go for the 6GB RAM variant that has 128GB storage. The price of the smartphone will vary according to the RAM and ROM.
- When you talk about the smartphone being a part of the budget segment, you will love to know that this smartphone comes with a 50MP + 2MP dual rear camera that is expected to do really well in terms of photography and videography. The smartphone also contains an LED flash for low-light photography. Talking about the front camera in the device, it comes with a 5MP front camera and this is one of the features that could have been slightly better in the device.
- The device has a powerful 5000mAH battery that looks wonderful for gamers as well as regular users. This huge battery can last a long period of time and perhaps, this smartphone will satisfy the gaming nerds as well. Besides, the battery is supported by an 18W fast charging support which ensures that the smartphone battery gets charged quickly.
- You get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a face unlock feature as well with the device. It also contains USB Type C 2.0 support and a USB on the go feature as well. You can get it in 3 different colors which are Gray, Silver, and Green.
These are some of the features of the Redmi 10 5G smartphone that look really interesting for the buyers and I think it would be a wonderful option for the budget buyers. It has a smart Mediatek chipset and I think it would suit even the gamers. What do you think?