Poco X4 GT: Is It Worth the Cost it Takes?
Poco X4 GT is about to see a global launch soon and this smartphone looks good in the mid-range segment. But although this smartphone lies in the mid-range segment, it offers you a flagship feel with some really interesting specifications.
So before we judge the smartphone, let us look at the features of the new device to offer you a better view of it:
- Poco X4 GT has interesting looks and design, and it arrives in 3 color options: Black, Blue, and Silver. The smartphone is about 8.9mm thin and weighs about 200g. So while the size and the weight of the smartphone are slightly on the higher side, it appears comfortable to hold in your hands and would not offer that bulky fee.
- The display of the smartphone is definitely one of the highlights it contains. You get a powerful 6.6-inch IPS LCD display and it contains a 144Hz display refresh rate as well. Besides, the smartphone comes with features such as HDR10 support, and Dolby Vision and supports up to 650 nits of brightness. Not to forget, you get about 85.1 percent screen-to-body ratio and 1080p display resolution. There is a powerful Corning Gorilla Glass 5 support and a waterdrop notch on the display to house the front camera.
- Talking about the performance, the smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Dimensity 8100 processor which is just 5nm in size and has an octa-core structure with a clock speed reaching as high as 2.85GHz. The smartphone also contains ARM Mali-G610 MC6 as its GPU and MIUI 13 for Poco over Android 12 as the operating system.
- Poco X4 GT arrives in 2 variants of RAM and ROM. You get 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage in the lower variant and the higher variant comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. Although both these variants are sufficient enough for all kinds of users, I think the higher variant should have had 12GB RAM and this would have made it much more credible.
- The smartphone comes with a 64MP triple rear camera, where you get an 8MP ultrawide camera and a 2MP macro camera as well. The camera in the device is supported by an LED flash and can record 4K videos as well. So you can expect really good performance with the camera section in the new Poco X4 GT smartphone and it helps you take good photos and videos even in low-light conditions.
- The smartphone comes with a powerful 16MP front camera as well and this looks good enough for selfie lovers. Even the video callers would have no issues at all. And although I would have preferred a slightly better front camera, this one is also good enough.
- One of the best parts about the device is its powerful 5080mAh battery that will definitely last a pretty good amount of time. This battery is powerful enough to power your games for a long period of time and even with the most demanding uses, it does not dissipate too quickly. The battery section is supported by 67W fast charging with USB Power Delivery 3.0 that promises to charge your smartphone battery completely in just 46 minutes from 0.
- The smartphone contains a Fingerprint (side-mounted), and other sensors such as an accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, color spectrum, etc. This comes with a powerful face unlock feature as well.
- You get Bluetooth 5.3 support and USB Type C 2.0 support as well with USB on the go feature.
Overall, the features of the Poco X4 GT are near-flagship and it contains some really good specs to attract buyers. I know some of the features of the device could have been slightly better, but at the cost it takes, I think it is such a wonderful device for the users.
Do you think this new Poco X4 GT will work in the market in the mid-range segment or the competition will get the best of it?