Did you know that OnePlus Nord 2 and Poco F3 GT were launched on 2 consecutive days in July 2021? Well, as the smartphone market in India goes more and more competitive with lots of equally-abled competitors, Xiaomi decided to lock horns with OnePlus and it launched the new Poco F3 GT just one day after OnePlus Nord 2 was launched in India. You can imagine the plight of competition that exists between the two smartphones.
However, it is also important to note that these smartphones are equally good at the price they take and you cannot say that one of them is much better than the other.
Here is a list of some of the major features of the OnePlus Nord 2 and Poco F3 GT, including the similarities and the differences between them. You need to keep track of these things before you buy any one of these devices.
Similarities between OnePlus Nord 2 and Poco F3 GT:
- Both OnePlus Nord 2 and Poco F3 GT have a really gorgeous design and are extremely durable with Corning Gorilla Glass supporting them from the front and the back. Both of them have HDR 10+ support as well in their display.
- The major reason why these two smartphones are compared the most is the MediaTek chipset powering them. Yes, they are powered by the same MediaTek Dimensity 1200 octa-core chipset that is 5G in nature and contains a primary clock speed of 3GHz with a 6nm chipset size. This chipset has actually taken the market by storm and there are a few other smartphones with it. However, OnePlus Nord 2 and Poco F3 GT are highly competitive against each other.
- Both the smartphones support UFS 3.1 type memory and exist in similar RAM and ROM variants including 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. The highest ROM available in both devices is 256GB.
And that’s it for the similarities because now we head to the differences which are our major concern when we compare them.
Differences between OnePlus Nord 2 and Poco F3 GT:
- The very first difference exists between the displays of the devices. While OnePlus Nord 2 contains a 6.43-inch display with Fluid AMOLED support and a 90Hz display refresh rate, the Poco F3 GT contains a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz display refresh rate.
- While both the smartphones have Android 11 as their OS, they differ in terms of their UI. OnePlus Nord 2 contains OxygenOS 11.3 while Poco F3 GT contains MIUI 12.5.
- A huge difference exists between the max RAM support in the devices. While OnePlus Nord 2 can support up to 12GB of RAM in the smartphone, the Poco F3 GT is available with only up to 8GB RAM.
- Talking about their camera section, OnePlus Nord 2 contains a 50MP triple rear camera with dual-LED flash and the Poco F3 GT comes with a 64MP triple rear camera with dual-LED flash. However, OnePlus Nord 2 has a 32MP front camera while Poco F3 GT contains only a 16MP front camera.
- The battery section is again a major difference between the devices. While OnePlus Nord 2 contains a 4500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support, Poco F3 GT has a better 5065mAh battery with 67W fast charging support.
- If you look at the security features, while OnePlus Nord 2 contains an in-display, digital fingerprint sensor, the Poco F3 GT contains a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
So these were some of the major differences between the two smartphones — OnePlus Nord 2 and Poco F3 GT. And talking about their prices, the OnePlus Nord 2 is a tad on a higher side as far as the cost of smartphones with similar RAM and ROM features is concerned. However, when you look at the features, both these devices with Mediatek Dimensity 1200 chipset look extremely competitive and you can choose them according to the features you want the most in your device.