Moto G Pure vs Tecno Spark 8: Who Did it Better?
There are literally so many smartphone brands that it’s hard to keep track of each of them and the new ones keep coming every now and then to add to the confusion of people.
But I hope you know about Tecno as a smartphone brand because of the fact that they recently picked Chris Evans for promotion of one of their smartphone series. And since then, Tecno is on a roll.
Recently, they launched Tecno Spark 8 smartphone in a completely new avatar and changed the processor of the device to Mediatek Helio G35 in many parts of the world. And you might also know that even Motorola launched the Moto G Pure smartphone with the same Mediatek processor some days ago.
So which one of these smartphones do you think is better for the budget buyers? The one that comes from a very reputed brand or the one that is making rapid progress in the smartphone market?
Let us check this out in this comparison of specifications:
- Let’s take the display specs first. Both the smartphone contain an IPS LCD display with only a slight difference in thor display size. While Tecno Spark 8 contains a 6.52-inch display, Tecno Spark 8 contains a 6.5-inch display and both of them have the same display resolution as well.
- And as we already saw above, both Tecno Spark 8 and moto G Pure are powered by a Mediatek Helio G25 processor which is a budget segment gaming processor and does well with its clock speed of 2GHz. It also contains a good GPU and both these smartphones come with Stock Android 11 feature.
- While Tecno Spark 8 was launched in a number of RAM and ROM variants starting from 2GB RAM to up to 4GB and 32GB ROM to up to 64GB, Moto G Pure was launched only in a single variant that contains 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
- If you look at the camera section of these devices, while Moto G Pure has a 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera with an LED flash and a 5MP front camera, Tecno Spark 8 has a 16MP + AI dual rear camera with quad-LED flash and an 8MP front camera with dual-LED flash. And you are intelligent enough to guess which of these devices has a better camera.
- Let us talk about one of the major features of smartphones and that is the battery. While Tecno Spark 8 contains a 5000mAh battery with 10W charging support, Moto G Pure has a 4000mAh battery with the same charging support.
- Both the smartphones contain a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature as well.
And when you see these features, you would definitely think that Tecno Spark 8 would be a much better option for you. However, do not forget that brand reputation matters a lot and that Motorola is not a Chinese brand. And hence, you can expect better hardware quality out of Motorola devices than out of Tecno devices.
However, if you would like to get good specs in your smartphone, yes, Tecno Spark 8 is definitely a slightly better option for you. Which one of these would you choose.