While people were waiting for the launch of MediaTek Dimensity 2000 — the 4nm chipset from MediaTek, the brand has launched another, much more powerful chipset in the form of MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset, which is also 4nm in size and is finally the most powerful Android smartphone chipset available in the market.
This smartphone chipset has been prepared with a futuristic approach and is said to be one of the most innovative works ever. Here are some important features of the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset that would make you believe in its power:
- Let’s talk about size first and yes, it really matters here. As I aforementioned, this MediaTek chipset has been prepared by using the leading-edge TSMC N4 (4nm-class) production which is the most advanced and power-efficient chip-making process ever till now.
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 has seen a revolution in terms of CPU as well and while it’s the same octa-core CPU as always, you would love to know the cores it contains. So the chipset comes with a single ultra-core Arm Cortex-X2 which is clocked at a max of 3.05GHz. Besides, it contains a trio of super cores Arm Cortex-A710 which are clocked up to 2.85GHz, and then there are 4 power-efficiency cores Arm Cortex-A510 to help the chipset save the battery for low-end tasks.
- This Mediatek chipset also supports the latest LPDDR5x memory type that has a max memory frequency of 7500Mhz and this is something truly amazing.
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset comes with a powerful ARM Mali-G710 GPU which is again something quite wonderful. The GPU in the device is said to be about 35 percent better than Snapdragon 888.
- Talking about the display, you can expect really good performance with Maximum on-device display support with Full HD+ and display refresh rate up to 190Hz in the device.
- If you like having good cameras in your smartphone, MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset would certainly set your smartphone on fire. You get a really powerful 9Gpixels/s ISP and it can support up to 320MP single camera which has been brought for the first time by any chipset brand. Also, it con support 32MP + 32MP + 32MP triple camera setup with up to 18-bit HDR video recording.
- It supports the latest connectivity features as well in the devices. The Mediatek Dimensity 9000 chipset is the World’s 1st Bluetooth 5.3 supporting chipset for smartphones. Besides, it also supports Wi-Fi 6E 2x2 (BW160): up to 2X better performance efficiency than the previous generation and support for the latest 6GHz connectivity
Apart from these, there are so many other new and interesting features that are supported by MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset and people are actually considering this highly promising for the smartphone users who wish to get the latest flagship chipsets in their smartphones.
Now there’s something really important to consider and it’s the competition against this chipset. Looking at the prominent Android competitors, this chipset has already suppressed the chances of Google Tensor chipset, and now the only competition it faces is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 chipset which is again 4nm in size and is launching very soon.
However, you should also know that even MediaTek is launching the Mediatek Dimensity 2000, MediaTek Dimensity 7000 and other such chipsets for the smartphones. So altogether, it would be a great competition. However, MediaTek Dimensity 9000 is something to feel amazed about at present because the features it has brought are really exclusive. What do you think?