MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (+) Plus: Is it Here to Impress?
Only a few days back, we saw the first smartphone with a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor and the brand has yet again occupied the top seat in the market with the new MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus. The brand has come up with this latest flagship chipset to challenge the upcoming competitors and it’s awe-inspiring to see that MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus is pure bliss for all kinds of smartphone buyers.
But what do you think is so impressive in this new MediaTek chipset? Let’s dig into the major features of the chipset to know better about the flagship processor by MediaTek:
Salient Features of MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus:
- Let’s start with the modem of the chipset. MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (+) Plus has a powerful 5G modem integrated into the chipset and this comes with 3GPP Release-16 technology to enhance the sub-6GHz performance for global connectivity. You can get up to 7Gbps of download speed and R16 UL Enhancement. Besides, you get MediaTek 5G UltraSave 2.0 feature to save battery in your smartphone and Multimode Dual SIM support so that you can operate with 2 5G SIMs in a device.
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (+) Plus is a 4nm chipset that has mind-blowing CPU specs. It comes with an Arm Cortex-X2 CPU core that is clocked as high as 3.2GHz, and it also has 3x Arm Cortex-A710 cores that have a clock speed up to 2.85GHz. There are 4x Arm Cortex-A510 power-efficient cores as well that are clocked up to 1.8GHz. It supports a 64-Bit CPU and also supports Heterogeneous Multi-Processing.
- The smartphone chipset comes with a very amazing Arm Mali-G710 MC10 as the graphics processor to enhance the graphics performance in your device and it also has 8MP CPU L3 Cache with a 6MB system-level cache to deliver a powerful gaming performance.
- When you talk about the gaming section in the new MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (+) Plus chipset, you cannot ignore the MediaTek HyperEngine 5.0 support with the device. This was also a part of the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset and ensures extremely smooth gaming performances without any lags or jitters, with powerful network connectivity and smart graphics performances as well.
- The new Mediatek chipset comes with a MediaTek APU 590 support and the salient feature of this APU is that it can deliver the max performance in multimedia, camera, gaming, and video experiences. It also enhances the power-efficiency of the devices and delivers a better battery performance.
- The display support with the new MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (+) Plus is also supreme while you get the MediaTek MiraVision 790 support for displays. The HDR10+ adaptive video support is quite usual and you also get 180Hz Full HD+ display refresh rate support with 144Hz WQHD+ display support as well. Not just this, the Wi-Fi display with up to 4K60 HDR10+ feature is something really unique for the users.
- Talking about its memory support, you get the latest LPDDR5x type memory with a max frequency of a whopping 7500Mbps and it also supports UFS 3.1 storage type for the buyers.
- I know some people could be waiting for the camera features and MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (+) Plus would not disappoint you. It comes with as much as 320MP camera sensor support and the max video capture resolution is 3840 pixels. In other words, it can support true 4K content in your smartphone.
- Diving into the deep connectivity specs of the chipset, it comes with a 2T2R Wi-Fi Antenna and supports Wi-Fi 6E (a/b/g/n/ac/ax) as well. Besides, it supports a peak download speed of 7Gbps and an upload speed of 2.5Gbps. Not to forget that it has the latest Bluetooth 5.3 support as well as support for cellular technologies such as 2G-5G Multi-Mode, 5G/4G FDD / TDD, 5G/4G CA, EDGE, GSM, CDMA2000 1x/EVDO Rev. A (SRLTE), EDGE, GSM, TD-SCDMA, WDCDMA etc.
No wonder, all these features in the new MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (+) Plus chipset sound very impressive, and honestly, I think this chipset is surely a revolution. If MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset was the herald of the flagship world of the Mediatek chipsets, MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (+) Plus is 2 steps ahead in the matter.
Very impressive to see that MediaTek is playing hard in the market and could soon establish its monopoly in the flagship segment as well, just like the budget segment across the world.