The new Mediatek Dimensity 810 is making a lot of headlines these days, It is one of the newest mid-range 5G chipsets by the brand and has some really interesting specifications. Let us have a quick look at the specifications of Mediatek Dimensity 810 and then we would look at the features of the chipset.
Major Specifications of MediaTek Dimensity 810:
- CPU Type(s): It contains 4 x Arm Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2GHz and 4 x Arm Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.4GHz.
- Max CPU Frequency: It contains a max CPU frequency of 2.4GHz
- Cores: It contains an octa-core structure.
- CPU Bit: It supports a 64-bit CPU size.
- Heterogeneous Multi-Processing: Yes, this feature is possible.
- Memory Type: It contains the LPDDR4x type of memory.
- Max Memory Frequency: It contains a max memory frequency of 2133MHz.
- Storage Type: It contains a UFS 2.2 (2-lane) type of storage.
- Max Camera ISP: It can support a dual camera of max 16MP + 16MP or a single 64MP camera as well.
- Camera Features: Some of its most interesting camera features are Hardware video HDR, 2X HDR-ISP, MFNR, 3DNR, AINR, AI-Color, AI-Bokeh, Hardware Depth Engine, and Warping Engine.
- Max Display Resolution: It contains a max display resolution of 2520 x 1080 pixels.
- Max Refresh Rate: It supports a max display refresh rate of 120Hz
- Cellular Technologies: The cellular technologies it supports are 2G / 3G / 4G / 5G Multi-Mode, 4G Carrier Aggregation (CA), 5G Carrier Aggregation (CA), EDGE, 4G FDD / TDD, 5G FDD / TDD, GSM, TD-SCDMA, and WDCDMA.
- Peak Download Speed: It can support a max download speed of up to 2.77Gbps.
- GNSS: It can include GNSS technologies that include GPS L1CA+L5 / BeiDou B1I+ B2a / Glonass L1OF / Galileo E1 + E5a / QZSS L1CA+ L5 / NavIC
- Wi-Fi: It can support up to Wi-Fi 5 (a/b/g/n/ac)
- Bluetooth Version: It has Bluetooth 5.1 support as well.
- GPU Type: It contains Arm Mali-G57 MC2 to look after the graphics support.
Other Interesting Features:
6nm Fabrication Technology:
Mediatek has literally taken the 6nm chipset fabrication technology to new heights with the powerful MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset. After Dimensity 900 chipset, this Mediatek chipset actually looks so good for the users with its 6nm process technology.
MediaTek HyperEngine 2.0:
Most new Mediatek 5G chipsets with a 6nm process contain the Mediatek HyperEngine 3.0 support, but since this is a mid-range chipset, you get the Mediatek HyperEngine 2.0 gaming enhancement with the device. And you already know that it can assist great gaming.
Fully Integrated 5G Modem:
The Mediatek Dimensity 810 contains a 5G modem that is fully integrated into the chipset. It couples the powerful MediaTek 5G UltraSave technology that offers the users extremely power-efficient 5G connectivity.
Ultra-smooth 120Hz Displays:
This feature is specifically meant for gamers but would do well for other users such as those who love watching movies and videos on their smartphones.
These are some of the features in Mediatek Dimensity 810 chipset that make it an interesting option at a low cost. I hear a lot of new smartphones coming soon with this chipset and I would be back soon with the information.