Lenovo M9 Tablet: Know the Price, Launch Date, and Features
Looking for an affordable gaming tablet loaded with exciting features? You might have to wait for a few more months. Because, if you do so, you can get an exciting product from Lenovo.
That’s right! As you would have already read in the caption, you can get a powerful Lenovo M9 Tablet that looks super cool and contains some smart features to deliver great performance.
Lenovo announced the arrival of the Lenovo M9 Tablet in the USA some days ago, but the launch is expected only in the second quarter of 2023. However, with an expected cost of under $140, this smart tablet sounds interesting.
Here are some interesting features about the tablet that have been making rounds all across the internet:
Features of Lenovo M9 Tablet:
- As per the reports, Lenovo M9 Tablet is a thin and light smart tablet that measures 7.9mm and weighs about 344g. It will be available in a single Gray color and has a unique texture on the back.
- The smart tablet is slightly bigger than a smartphone (of these days) and it comes with a 9-inch LCD display. You can expect a display resolution of 1340 x 800 pixels and this looks pretty elegant for smartphone users at a low cost.
- If you look at the performance aspects of this device, the Lenovo M9 Tablet is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 processor which you might already know is a smartphone gaming chip. This smartphone chip is octa-core in structure and is clocked at 2GHz. Also, it contains MediaTek HyperEngine gaming enhancement which makes it interesting for people who wish to use it as a gaming tablet as well.
- As per the reports, the Lenovo M9 Tablet occurs in 3 different variants starting from the basic one with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. Besides, you may also get the one with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage and for more storage, there is a 4GB RAM with 128GB internal storage as well. Although the lower 2 variants have been confirmed by the brand, the highest variant is yet to be confirmed by the brand.
- The battery section in the smartphone is yet another aspect that would attract the tablet buyers and this comes with a 5100mAh battery that would last a pretty good amount of time. Besides, even the 15W fast charging support in the device would help it get charged really quickly.
- The smart tablet would have an 8MP rear camera as well as a 2MP front camera for the users and this again sounds exciting for a budget segment device.
- It would come with Android 12 support and is ready to get upgraded to Android 13.
So these are some of the features of the new Lenovo M9 Tablet that can attract the attention of the buyers at a low cost of just $139.And it’s expected to hit the market in Q2, 2023. Do you think this smartphone is capable enough to attract the attention of the buyers or will it find its competitors very soon?