Infinix Hot 20 5G: Hot Enough in Budget?
How do you imagine the future budget smartphones to be? Well, the future is bright when you know that budget smartphones would contain all the flagship features and these would still not dig a big hole in your bank account.
And we can get a glimpse of the future when we view smartphones such as Infinix Hot 20 5G which actually tend to be really good at low costs. So let’s dive to know the major features of this new Infinix Hot 20 5G to see if it is worth a shot in the budget segment:
- Infinix Hot 20 5G was launched in the first week of October and it has a size of just 8.9mm. Plus, it weighs about 204g and has a glass front with a plastic back. You get dual SIM support with the device and it is available in 3 beautiful colors which are Racing Black, Space Blue, and Blaster Green.
- The smartphone has a 6.58-inch display size with IPS LCD support and a 120Hz display refresh rate. It also contains a 1080p display resolution and about 82 percent screen-to-body ratio. The display of the smartphone looks good and gamers would be pleased to have a 120Hz display refresh rate.
- Under the hood, the device comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor which is just 6nm in size and octa-core in structure. The processor comes with a primary clock speed of 2.4GHz and it has Arm Mali-G57 MC2 as its GPU with Android 12 support as well. So you can expect really good performance with the device.
- It occurs in 2 variants of internal storage, while the RAM remains fixed in the device. You can get the lower variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, while the higher variant comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. I think this should be sufficient for even gamers at this cost.
- When I was writing flagship, I actually did not have the camera section in my mind and now when I move on to the camera section, it would be a slight disappointment when you compare it with the other features. The smartphone contains 50MP + QVGA camera support with dual-LED flash and this QVGA thingy is not what I desire in smartphones. In fact, the 8MP front camera could also have been better and this is because Infinix has already set high standards in terms of the cameras it delivers.
- The smartphone contains a 5000mAH battery which is normal and pretty good for the buyers with the features it contains. It also has this 18W fast charging support which is again good enough and 5W fast charging support that is helpful to the users. Overall, the battery section could be considered satisfactory for the users.
- You get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor with the device and a face unlock feature as well. Besides, there is a smart USB Type C 2.0 wired support and a USB on-the-go feature as well.
These are some of the features that make this new Infinix Hot 20 5G a really good option in the budget segment. Although the camera section could have been better, the other features sound really good and this smartphone could serve as a wonderful option for users at a low cost.