How to Spot Genuine People to Share Your Feelings
No matter how introverted you are, you would always need some people in life to share your thoughts and feelings, because if you do not do so, you would soon be very agitated. But while sharing your feelings with people, it is important to choose the right people only, because even your personal thoughts travel far and wide when you share them with the wrong people.
But how do you spot genuine people among the crowd of people that are around you? Here are some of the tips that might help you:
- Do not think that people who have been friends with you for a very long time or since your childhood are not toxic. These people may not show their true face in front of you but can be dangerous. And if you ever felt that sharing your feelings with such people is not that great an idea, do not do so.
- Talk to people regularly. Observe what they tell you about others. Are they sharing some very personal information with you about others? Well, this is what they would do when they would meet other people because such people love gossiping way too much. If people share others’ personal information, do not share your feeling with them.
- Look for people who share their own feelings with you and not just their happy hours of the day, but the issues that they are facing in their life. Such people can be good enough to open your heart.
- It is important to keep your very personal information to yourself and never share it with anybody apart from your parents, not even your siblings or cousins. Sometimes, opening up is not that important as staying shut.
- Trust your gut feeling because it hardly lies. Your inner self can spot a fake person very soon and you just need to trust that inner voice to stay shut or open up.
These few tips can be used to judge people when you are about to share something very important with them. Mind you, trusting wrong people can be more harmful than not trusting anyone at all.