How Does Your Smartphone Affect Your Daily Life?
Are you too one of those people who check their smartphone every minute to see if they got something new? Well, this is becoming a habit of people and people waste more and more time on their smartphones, even when they are busy with something else as well.
So here I have found out some instances where the daily life of people gets affected by smartphones:
- Right after getting up in the morning, the first thing people check is their smartphone and go through all the notifications they get. Well, you may think this is an exaggeration but this is actually the truth. And in this love for their smartphone, if they take about 10 to 15 minutes extra from getting awake to get up from their bed.
- Most people these days take their smartphones to the washroom as well. While they are on poo, they are operating their smartphones and the time that was earlier devoted to thinking is the time that is consumed by their smartphone. Many people do not like their smartphones to move away from them even while they are brushing or while they bathe.
- Next, it’s compulsory for people to keep scrolling on their smartphones even when they are having their meals. Whether they sit at a table or on the ground to have meals, they always keep their smartphone by their side and keep watching all the “good stuff”. Many people even take calls and send messages while having their meals.
- Even when people visit a park or some public place in the evening, they have their smartphones in their hands. They may have kids or their pets to walk, but instead of focusing on more important things in life, they focus on “more important” smartphones.
- Even at night, before they go to sleep, they operate their smartphone for at least a few hours and it’s like a universal thing. Parents or kids, all like to scroll through their social media feeds before they go to the bed.
In all these things, did you count the amount of time you devoted to your smartphone? Well, no one does that because with a smartphone in hand, time flies swiftly and people hardly keep track of time. Well, this is something grave and will affect the future generations quite a lot.