Best Features of MediaTek Pentonic 700 4K TV Chip
Did you know that almost 90% of smart TVs around the world are powered by MediaTek chipsets? And MediaTek keeps on bringing newer, more innovative TV platforms regularly to help people get the best experience on their idiot box.
MediaTek Pentonic 700 is also one of the latest smart TV chips from the brand and this has brought some really interesting features in terms of Display, Audio, Broadcasting, AI, and Connectivity. This is one of the premium 4K smart TV platforms that has some really interesting features, and let us see some of the major specifications of the chipset before we dive to know the features that make it interesting:
Specifications of MediaTek Pentonic 700:
- MediaTek Pentonic 700 is a quad-core chipset from the brand with an Arm Cortex-A73 core that is clocked to a max of 1.4GHz. It also has an Arm Mali-G52 MC1 as its GPU.
- The chipset can support a 4K display with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels and can support up to 144Hz displays in the aspect. It can also support 4K ME/MC displays at the same resolution at 120Hz display refresh rate. Besides, it also supports features such as Dolby Vision IQ, BBC HLG, HDR10 and HDR 10+, etc. to offer you a crisp display.
- Talking about the Audio specifications, it can support Dolby Atmos, DTS Master HD, MPEG-H audio, and DTS Virtual X Audio as well.
- The AI display features in the device are also quite good for the users and you also get an AI-SR 2.0 4K technology, AI-PQ Scene Recognition 2.0 and AI-PQ Object Recognition 2.5 technologies as well in your smart TV.
What Makes MediaTek Pentonic 700 Really Effective?
From the features above, we can deduce that MediaTek Pentonic 700 is a really powerful chipset, and here are some of the highlights of the device based on these features that make it really good:
- The powerful AI image enhancements are some of the highlights of this device. The real-time enhancements are equipped to offer you crystal clear pictures and offer much better details.
- The combo of a few technologies is something that people will find really cool when they want to have all-inclusive entertainment. When you combine 120Hz display with Dolby Vision IQ, Dolby Atmos. Hardware video decoding engine and Full region Demod, you can actually expect the best entertainment on your TV without any issues.
- This Mediatek chipset is an excellent option for those who like to play games on their smart TV. These TVs with MediaTek Pentonic 700 are designed for big screen consoles, PCs and Cloud gaming and while they offer you features such as Up to 144Hz 4K display, HDR10+ support, and Dolby Vision, etc. your gaming experience on your smart TV will be much better for you.
- The smart TVs with MediaTek Pentonic 700 can actually arrive with some really good connectivity features and they while they can support powerful Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E, the upcoming Wi-Fi 7 support will be available soon in them. Besides, the TVs can support up to Bluetooth 5 as well and this combination of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth will definitely offer you a great connectivity experience.
With all these smart features, you can expect the new MediaTek Pentonic 700 chipset to be a really good platform for smart TVs. This has all the features to power premium smart TVs and yet you can expect the cost of the devices to be really low.
MediaTek has been powering so many smart TVs these days and if you look at the processor in your smart TV, you might find it created by MediaTek. However, the upcoming chipsets are much more powerful and your smart TV experience would get enhanced to a totally different level.
So whether you are a simple TV viewer or a gamer on smart TVs, this MediaTek Pentonic 700 will be a really helpful chip for all your needs. What do you think about this?