Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2021: What’s New
What is the latest technology as of now? To this question, you would turn up with another question which might ask, “in what field?”. Well, technology in every field, every sector, every aspect is changing trends with time and the latest technology might remain the latest for only some time.
Enough for beating about the bush and let’s get back to our main topic, which is the new Amazon Kindle Paperwhite device that has been launched with lots of amazing features that make it such a wonderful option.
However, there are some things that may have been better, as per the latest technology, and let’s see the pros and cons of this Amazon Kindle Paperwhite device launched in 2021 to assess it better.
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite: What So Good
Some of the pros of the device that make it really interesting are as follows:
- The first element that caught my attention is the USB Type-C port with the device. Yes, this smart device comes with enhanced charging support and this is perhaps one of its latest and best features.
- The display in the device has also turned better and it comes with a 6.8-inch display size that can help you read with larger fonts as well. The bezels have turned less in size and therefore you get much better experience in focusing on the screen.
- You might be acquainted with E Ink Carta 1200 EPD support that is used in the device. You can use this to turn the pages easier and with much better speed. There is also a new page animation that delivers absolute refresh and that too without making the screen black.
- It comes with an IPX8 waterproof rating and therefore, even an occasional cozy and clumsy you would get away after accidentally splurging water or other liquids on the device. Even if you wish to read books in your bathtub or on a sea beach, you would have no issues with a few sprinkles on this device.
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite comes with Wireless charging support which is again something really interesting. I mean you can go charge it speedy enough without having to plug it in and this is something very convenient.
- The design of the device has also turned really convenient. It comes with a rounded back that makes it easy to hold and can be comfortable on your hands.
- The device comes powered by a MediaTek MT8113 CPU which is again a really good thing. As per Amazon, they offer a 20 percent bump in the performance of the device, owing to this new Mediatek chipset and I believe this would work really well.
- It comes with 32GB internal storage which makes it pretty good for storing a lot of your e-books and docs easily.
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite: What’s Not So Good
You may think that they covered everything here, but Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2021 still has some loose ends to tighten up, and here are a few of these:
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2021 is still meant for visuals and has nothing to please the ears. Yes, still no speakers with the device and this are something that they should consider in the next devices. If people wish to listen to audiobooks with apps like Audible, they should get this on the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite device.
- You would need to pay $50 extra if you need to get wireless charging and auto lighting support. I mean come on, Amazon. This could have been your gift to people instead of asking for extra 50 bucks.
But overall, the 2021 version of Amazon Kindle Paperwhite is actually so good and comes with some really interesting features. It can do its bit for you when it comes to delivering the best reading experience and yes, the changes in the device are absolutely welcome. What do you think?